Sustainable Design Services for Homes
We aim to provide the full range of services necessary to meet the required environmental targets set by the client and local Planning Authority.
All of our Consultants have a Construction background, including Architecture and Building Services. We specialise in energy efficiency calculations for homes, as well as what are loosely termed 'sustainable design assessments'.
Our in-house Consultants and experienced sub-contractors work with you throughout the design, construction or refurbishment stages; and provide best practice advice and guidance for things you may have missed along the way for BREEAM, Code for Sustainable Homes and EcoHomes Assessments.
Our services cover the following areas:
- Energy Statements
- Part L1 (A and B) SAP calculations
- Part L2 (A and B) SBEM calculations
- Renewable Energy Feasibility Studies
- Thermal Bridging calculations
- Condensation Risk Analysis
- Overheating / Shading analysis
- Ecology Surveys
- Flood Risk Assessments
- Rainwater Attenuation calculations
- Internal Daylighting assessments
- Home User Guides
- Neighbor Daylighting impact statements
- Compliance Specifications for sustainable design standards
Browse our Services pages for information on planning compliance for High-Performance New Build or Sustainable Domestic Refurbishments or call Abba Energy on 020 8208 8333 for expert advice on Sustainable Housing Design.